Tuesday 28 January 2014

19/8/2006 Shopping

SubjectShopping
DateCreated8/19/2006 12:36:00 PM
PostedDate8/19/2006 12:18:00 PM

I went to Sainsbury's for the first time ever on a Saturday morning. It was Bedlam! I only went in the morning as I had to take back the van we hired for last night's gig, so I thought I might as go use it for the shopping instead of wear & tear/fuel on my own motor. I don't want to do that in the morning again. Actually, I don't like doing anything in the morning if I can help it.

While in the shop I noticed something odd; an electric toothbrush - in a pack featuring a picture of a man playing a Les Paul on the front!  So what's that all about then? You can't even see the guy's head, let alone how great his teeth are. Do guitar heroes have especially clean white teeth or something? Will my teeth look better if I practice my guitar more?

No comments:

Post a Comment