Tuesday 21 January 2014

14/10/2005 London Transport ruin another night out!

SubjectLondon Transport ruin another night out!
DateCreated10/15/2005 4:32:00 AM
PostedDate10/14/2005 4:07:00 AM

was planning a last minute ('cos I only found out about the gig this afternoon) trip to Camden to see my friends Toxic Slut However, just as I was about to leave I remembered something in the news during the week about the Northern Line being shut down due to a problem with the emergency braking system - cost cutting and privatisation compromising safety on London's Underground yet again!   Unfortunately, my trip to Camden involved the 'misery line' and I didn't have enough time left to get to the gig by other means. 
Just to rub salt into the wound: Toxic Slut are playing at Club 85 in Hitchin tomorrow night with Girls On Top who I also like - but I can't got to that either as I am playing a gig myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment