Tuesday 21 January 2014

24/09/2005 Supporting Eddie And The Hot Rods

SubjectSupporting Eddie And The Hot Rods
DateCreated9/25/2005 9:12:00 AM
PostedDate9/25/2005 1:02:00 AM

Had a good time last night supporting Eddie And The Hot Rods at the Hertford Marquee. I was worried we might die a death as I forgot some of the words to the songs and had to bluff my way through. To my surprise we seemed to go down quite well in spite of that. The promoter liked us too and was talking about getting us back. It's a nice venue to play - great big PA and great sound. Eddie And The Hotrods were very good too - and we got to see them for free! They were a well polished and solid band with some good songs. They got people dancing down at the front - even though I doubt most of them knew who the band were.

No comments:

Post a Comment