Tuesday 21 January 2014

8/8/2005 The TMF Festival

SubjectTMF festival
PostedDate8/8/2005 1:13:00 AM

Went to the TMF festival in Essex yesterday. It was really good! The main bands I went to see were TATQueen Adreena, and Electric Eel Shock. However,The Hitchers were highly recommended to me and I throroughly enjoyed their Stray Cats meet Green Day brand of rock 'n' roll! I was also looking forward to seeing Metro Riots again, but only caught a small part of their set to to a time clash. I also saw and enjoyed Art Brut, The Duke Spirit, The Sharons, Interlock, and The Others to varying degrees. TAT were terrific, and Queen Adreena put on a great performance! Electric Eel Shock were as crazy and entertaining as ever! I'll certainly to looking out for The Hitchers in future too.

I thought the festival was really well organised and laid out - it was very easy to get quickly from stage to stage, although the stages themselves could have been better identified. Ticket prices in advance were bargain prices and the atmosphere was very good. It was the first time I've been to this festival, but I'm sure I'll be going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment