Friday 23 May 2014

8/8/2008 Men & Gods @ the Bull & Gate

SubjectMen & Gods @ the Bull & Gate
PostedDate8/8/2008

So it's Friday night, and here I am at the Bull & Gate. Again. And I'm here to see Men & Gods. Again.

Stop me if you've heard this one before, but the reason I keep going back to see this band is that every show is completely different to the last one.

Even if they used the same setlist (if they even had a setlist) each show would still be completely different.

So you might be getting bored of reading about them, but I'm certainly not getting bored of seeing them play!

So I'm not going to carry on writing the same thing every time I mention them. If you want to know more then go and check out their MySpace page and have a listen. But I can assure you they are so much better experienced live than listened to online - it just doesn't compare.
PS: The Bull & Gate closed as a music venue in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment