Saturday 28 June 2014

28/3/2009 GinKinta & Love and a .45 @ the 12 Bar Club

SubjectGinKinta & Love and a .45 @ the 12 Bar Club
PostedDate3/28/2009

I find myself at the 12 Bar Club again for another late night.  The first band I'm here to see is GinKinta.

They are a new all girl 3 piece grunge band from south London featuring ex-Candyheads and In So Far 6 stringer Hanna on bass duties.

They play well and give a good account of themselves at this intimate club show.

Last band of the night are Love and a .45. They go on after midnight - ensuring I have no chance of catching the last tube home. 

However, it's worth staying on into the 'Night Bus Zone' to see this lot as they are always good fun!

There has been a line-up change since I last saw the band, but the new bass player seems to be fitting in well.

Oh well, at least I have time for a few more beers and it's not too cold for standing waiting for the night bus - which arrives quite quickly for once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment