Monday 7 December 2015

23/10/2015 Muff Wigs & Healthy Junkies @ The Unicorn

Back to The Unicorn for another good value for money (FREE entry and cheap bar prices) 'Rock 'N' Roll Rendezvous' night hosted by Healthy Junkies. I was looking forward to seeing Pollypikpocketz again but unfortunately they had to cancel due their drummer injuring his hand.. The first band I got to see was The Muff Wigs.
They didn't really float my boat with their generic shouty hardcore, although one of their singers had a surprising charisma and manner about him.

Healthy Junkies were excellent as usual with their punk/glam/grunge/pop inspired mixture of rock 'n' roll.
I never seem to get tired of seeing this band as they are great performers and always adding new songs to their set as well as bringing back the odd old one and throwing in the odd Nirvana or T-Rex cover.
I only got to Camden in time to see two of the four bands this time but it was still worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment