Tuesday 22 July 2014

2/2/2010 Stereo Juggernaut @ the Dublin Castle

SubjectStereo Juggernaut @ the Dublin Castle
PostedDate2/2/2010

I haven't been to the Dublin Castle for a while, but I'm back to see Stereo Juggernaut tonight. This is definitely one of Camden's better pub venues and a place I enjoy visiting - especially if I have a few pints of their lovely (but expensive) 7.3% Weston's organic scrumpy!  However, the main reason for my visit on this occasion is to see the band.

They have a new keyboard player who looks a bit more 'rock' than their previous one. The keyboards are lowish in the mix though, but still audible and adding some colour.

The sound in this venue is usually better than most of London's pub and club venues and tonight the band sound good. This lot seem very together and I reckon they are ones to watch. 

Guess what? I missed the last tube yet again for no good reason.  The trouble is, it's so easy to do at this venue as it's open til late every night and the beverages are superior to nearly all other music venues.  I never learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment